Welcome to my first blog!
Planning your wedding ceremony !
A Big Congratulations on your engagement and the announcement of your impending wedding it’s an exciting time, one to be enjoyed so lets have some fun !
Where do I begin to start planning my perfect day ?
Well after great deliberation I thought where should I start. I came up with the idea right at the very beginning when a couple become engaged, the things and the list they may need to compile and think about.
First of all allow plenty of time, give yourself a chance to enjoy what you are doing I recommend at least 14 – 15months.
Get yourself a good Bridal Diary these are great because it has lots places to help you stay organised, with where and when, time to enter what and who you have booked at the right time frames and keep a track of your spend/ budget and what needs to be done.
Get your partner involved and work on this together.
Fifteen to Nine Months Before tick of these items one by one
1.Purchase your Wedding diary or make a folder.
- Work out your budget.
- Choose your date and your venue, if you wish to book for your ceremony and reception make sure you have you’re an approximation of the amount of guests you wish to invite, after settling on your venue, if having your ceremony offsite do you need to book hire equipment ?
- Book your Celebrant/ Officiant / Church
Your all important Wedding Dress, book your appointment with a couple of different shops but, take only one person with you so you don’t get to many different and conflicting opinions, confusing you.
- Choose your Bridal Party, Maid of Honor, Best man, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Flower Girls, Paige boys etc.
- Hire a wedding Planner if you feel it’s just a little too much for you to handle.
- Research well your style of photography that you require, book your photographer, and videographer and lock in your date.
- Invitations, Seating charts, signage, whether you will choose a stationer or DIY.
- Book your florist, whether you are looking for fresh or artificial flowers
- Book your band, DJ, wedding singer or entertainer, etc……
- Check out wedding cakes and book in for your special day.
- Choose the style of cars that you would like to have.
- Choose your accommodation for your first night as husband and wife.
- Book your honeymoon if you are going away.
- Are you having bon-boniere? Choose your guests gifts.
Check out my list of some of the amazing suppliers that I have had the pleasure to work with on my friend’s page.